DEADLINE: MIDNIGHT Monday 18 October 2021
Artist's Moving Image Commissions
6 x Artist's Moving Image Commissions
DEADLINE: Monday 18 October 2021
Calling all womxn artists working with moving image in the South-West.
Cine Sisters SW is looking to commission 6 artists to create new films to be screened at our live event in Plymouth 19-21 November (exact date to be confirmed).
The brief is open, but the films must be new and created for this commission. Films must have a running time of minimum 4 minutes and maximum 10 minutes.
Are you an artist working with moving image? Is your work analogue? digital? animation? live? Do you work with archives/found footage? Is your work abstract/narrative/documentary/experimental? Do you work with sound, or are your films silent/subtitled/audio-described?
Whatever kind of films you make, we would like to hear your proposal!
We are offering a bursary of £500 per selected artist.
In order to apply, you will need to be:
· based in South West England
· available between 19-21 November (please confirm your availability for dates on your application)
When and Where: Live in Plymouth, 19 to 21 November 2021 (exact date to be confirmed)
How to Apply:
Email submissions as A Single PDF to email@example.com
· 150 words outlining your original idea
· 150 words describing your past experience or practice, together with your CV/link to your portfolio/website/vimeo/youtube
- confirmation that you live/work in South West UK
- confirmation that your work will be new and created for this opportunity
The successful applicant will be notified by Friday 22 October 2021
THE COMPLETED SHORT FILMS (MIN 4 MINUTES, MAX 10 MINUTES LONG) MUST BE READY FOR SCREENING BY 15 November 2021
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your proposal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To hear about future Cine Sisters SW opportunities, please subscribe to the Cine Sisters SW newsletter